I’m so excited for you to experience all that you will at remembrance ranch. Can’t wait to hear all about it take risks bud.
Thanks Mrs Adams, Im having a great time…
Nate! I am so excited you have this opportunity! I cannot wait to hear about your adventures and all the growth you are going to experience! Enjoy it and make the most of the experience. (Remember deep breaths!) I am rooting for you! – Mrs. Blaha
Mrs. Blaha, thanks! -Nate
Life is an adventure.
This summer, as we ALL take adventures, whatever they may be let us remember that God is present through them all. He is just not found at a Christian summer camp or mission trip……….you can find him anywhere YOU are………HE will be there too.
He watches over us, helps guide us, and offers himself in every adventure we take. He allows us to grow and become the individuals of our own faith.
I’ll be praying for you this week………….you can count on it.
Hi Sue, Thanks
What can I say… You look like a natural on that horse! I hope you are enjoying yourself and at the same time learning some great life lessons!
It was gr at to meet you last night! I was very impressed with your archery tag skills.. I pray that this week is one that you will not only learn and grow, but that you will remember forever! Your leaders are some of the best guys I know, and care about you all so much! Keep up the good work!
Thanks, it was nice meeting you too.
AUGUST 15, 2017 AT 9:36 AM EDIT
Hope your having a great time Nate. Been thinking about you and praying for you. Love you to the moon and back.
AUGUST 15, 2017 AT 9:37 AM EDIT
Oh Nate Luna is good.
Grandma, Thanks for letting me know and i am having the time of my life
I hope your week is going great. How did you like working with your horse? I think that would be one of the best parts of camp. Or maybe the climbing wall.
This week you will make so many new friends. Some of these friends you will have all your life. Remember to surround yourself with people who respect you and treat you well.
You can make the world a better place. Each of us has the ability to make a difference in the world. Be the best at what you do. No matter what always do your best.
I will remember you in my prayers tonight and all the nights you are camp and more.
Hey Nator hows it going? I can only imagine how great a time you are having. I have seen some pics and spotted you. I hope your making some great friends. Have a great time on your hiking trip bud.
You are so awesome you deserve this awesome trip. Praying for you.
Luna says woof woof.
I was thinking about you tonight. I know that you started your hike today……..a real test of your endurance and resolve to know yourself. (Especially in the rain). Ugh!
While you hike you might want to think about how we are all Gods children.
1. Celebrate diversity. Some of the other campers might be different from you. Jesus was once a foreigner in a strange land and he was grateful for the friendship he received.
2. Practice patience. It can be tough to listen to others sometimes when they talk differently or have an accent. Imagine how grateful others are when you give them your attention.
3. Help the other guy when he might behave in a way that is inconsiderate. He might appreciate your advise.
4. Speak Up. Don’t stay quiet when you witness prejudice
Most of all………..
5. Act with love. The God of love gave of himself. We share that love when we see the best of others and look for the good in all God’s children.
Blessings on you tonight……….. Sue T
My prayers go with you on your hike. I believe God put you there for a reason. Take full advantage of all you are doing and hearing. Your a strong young man. God has plans you you. Have fun enjoy the rest of your trip.
Always loving you
Hi Nate…………and happy Saturday morning!
The sun is shining today. The last couple of days have been pretty cloudy and rainy. I read the WAR blog and it said that you did exceptional on the hike. Great. I’m proud of you.
Your thoughts for today……………..And the Lord said, “Let it go…” “It is good sense to be slow to anger, and an honor to overlook offense”. (Proverbs 19:11)
1. Assume the best – Always believe that others have good intentions and don’t mean to be mean to us.
2. Step Back – Sometimes we get upset because others disagree or don’t share our opinions. People can disagree with what we think, but still like us.
3. Don’t make it about you – Most of what happens around us has nothing to do with us……….
4. Break the habit – Taking offense is a habit that can be broken. Instead of what someone has done to us – practice thinking what is done for us by God and others. Gratitude is better than feeling hurt.
Today is a good day to have a great day!
Thinking of you and praying for you as you finish this week at camp……….. Sue T
Hey there Nate!
Praying today is a GREAT day, and that you spend it learning and growing in Christ’s love for you. You are wonderfully made in His image, and have the ability to take this part of your journey and use it for strength and wisdom in the future.
You’ve done some really amazing things throughout the week, and I hope that the risks you’ve taken can be building blocks to allow the Lord to help you throughout life and make you smile when you look back on all you’ve accomplished even in just one week!
You are so loved!!
Hey Nate !
You’re in my prayers bud. While on this trip I know you’ve learned a boatload of things, what I think you need to do is take those things with you after this camp. You can be amazing Nate, I know this for a fact. You have a light that shines so bright, don’t let it be hindered by the ways of this world.
Do not conform to the ways of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what Gods will is- his good, pleasing, and perfect will. Romans 12:2
Also heard you were quote the wrestling star, it’d be pretty cool if you tried out this year!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *